Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


The Lord Jesus, the same night in which He was betrayed, took bread, and giving thanks, broke, and said: Take ye and eat, this is My Body which shall be delivered for you; this do for the commemoration of Me. In like manner also the chalice.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Sorrowful Mysteries


For you today I pray the Sorrowful Mysteries:
The Agony in the Garden
The Scourging at the Pillar
The Crowning with Thorns
The Carrying of the Cross
The Crucifixion

+++

Dear Rebecca,

Please forgive the times I treated you with coldness or cruelty. I sorrow for the grief I brought to you. For those moments, and every moment when I did not act towards you as I should, I pray that you and God will forgive me.

May God free us both from our sins, and let us live in Him, always choosing the good and avoiding the evil. May God bless you always.

+++

O God, whose property it is ever to have mercy and to spare : we humbly entreat Thee, on behalf of the soul of thy handmaid Rebecca, whom Thou bid on Friday to pass out of this world, that Thou wouldst not deliver her into the hands of the enemy, nor forget her forever, but command her to be taken up by the holy Angels, and to be borne to our home in paradise, that as she had put her hope and faith in Thee, she may not undergo the pains of hell, but may possess everlasting joys. Through our Lord. Amen.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home