Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


The Lord Jesus, the same night in which He was betrayed, took bread, and giving thanks, broke, and said: Take ye and eat, this is My Body which shall be delivered for you; this do for the commemoration of Me. In like manner also the chalice.

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Progressives vs Education

Louisiana's education voucher program was ruled unconstitutional yesterday.

Comments on the news:

Ray Cherry: This is BS! If I want my kid to get a good education, my tax dollars should be able to go to the school I send my kid to! Period.

Jim McNary: So if I want to send my kid to the Saul Alinsky Satanist Abortion Academy, you'd be cool with my using your tax dollars to do it?
Good to know, Ray.

Me: Funny how oh-so-open-minded liberals suddenly start warning people people about the supposed dangers of wiccans or satanists raising their children according to their beliefs, whenever the possibility arises of helping children get something other than a values-free education.

You won't see my comment, however; it was deleted twice. There are other comments on the page that could also use a reply, but WWLTV appears determined to keep the conversation one-sided.

(I tried replying again a few days later with "If the price of me raising my kid according to my beliefs is that you get to raise your kid according to your beliefs, so be it" but the news station deleted that one, too).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I labeled this post safety because some of these schools are dangerous, out of control places. It is heartless for left-wingers to trap children in such institutions.

12/10/2012 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home