Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


But because I have spoken these things to you, sorrow hath filled your heart. But I tell you the truth: it is expedient to you that I go: for if I go not, the Paraclete will not come to you: but if I go, I will send Him to you.

John 16:6-7

Friday, November 02, 2012

All Soul's Day

For friends and family no longer with us, and for those poor souls with no one to pray for them, let us pray:

Kyrie eleison
Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them. Amen.

The Holy Card (a poem for today)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

For David L. Heim (August 26, 1955 - November 16, 2012), a friendly musician:
Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace. Amen.

12/06/2012 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home