Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


The Lord Jesus, the same night in which He was betrayed, took bread, and giving thanks, broke, and said: Take ye and eat, this is My Body which shall be delivered for you; this do for the commemoration of Me. In like manner also the chalice.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Treasures of the Church

I went to a presentation this evening by Fr. Carlos Martins on the subject of relics, many of which he brought with him. The subject makes me somewhat uncomfortable, so I did not bring anyone with me, but Father did a good job with the topic. His talk was well thought out, and presented comfortably. Either of the people I might have brought with me would have found the presentation moving. I'll bet you would too.

If you talk to your pastor and get permission, you can make a request here for the exposition to come to your parish. There is no charge for the visit, but Fr. Carlos does accept donations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home