Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


Stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved

Philippians 4:1

Monday, February 20, 2012

Offline for Lent

There is so much to read and see on the internet. I find it all endlessly fascinating... enticing... agitating... wearying. If there is such a thing as gluttony of the eyes, I have it. (And what about you, dear reader?  How easy would it be for you to disconnect for a few days?  Have you tried?1)

Recent attempts at moderation have been unsuccessful, so I'm trying stronger measures. I'll be offline until Easter, I hope, except for work and a small amount of personal email.

May God bless and guide you. Pax et bonum.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Newsweek had an interesting article on internet addiction which you can read at http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/07/08/is-the-internet-making-us-crazy-what-the-new-research-says.html.

9/13/2012 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home