Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


Glory to You, O Lord: For Your holy and pure Body,
for Your precious Blood, for the immeasurable Charity of Your life-giving Sacrifice
may Your saints sing your praises forever.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Adventures in Catholicism

This post on CAF made me smile:

TRJ enters confessional.
Total silence ensures
Father: My child?
TRJ: Um, Father, sorry, I wrote some notes but now I have no idea what they mean.
Father: Sighs in exasperation
TRJ: I don't suppose you remember what I confessed last time? Cause it's probably about the same...no, I suppose you don't, sorry.
Father: Another sigh

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home