Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


But because I have spoken these things to you, sorrow hath filled your heart. But I tell you the truth: it is expedient to you that I go: for if I go not, the Paraclete will not come to you: but if I go, I will send Him to you.

John 16:6-7

Sunday, May 08, 2016

John 3:8&13

Our Savior ascends
The Holy Spirit descends
God reigns forever

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Original version:
Jesus Ascending
Holy Spirit Descending
Our Father Reigning

Rewritten to make it seemingly present tense
https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/text/haiku
but God dwells in the everlasting now, transcending all tenses.

5/08/2016 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home