Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


I will sing to my beloved the canticle...

Isaias 5:1

Monday, May 22, 2006

A comedy 3,000 years in the making...

Poster for 10 Things I Hate about You
Poster for The Ten Commandments[Warning: most of these links require a high-speed connection]

Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments, "reimagined" as a teen comedy.

Speaking of humorously misrepresented movies, how about this romantic comedy, sold as a "slasher flick"? Or this slasher flick, repackaged as a romantic comedy?

The value of slasher simulated murder as entertainment eludes me, but I do think these trailers making fun of the genre are funny and clever. Remarkable, how people can manipulate the way something is viewed with careful editing and music selection .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home