Fidelity to the Word
Our Lord and His Holy Apostles at the Last Supper


A blog dedicated to Christ Jesus our Lord and His True Presence in the Holy Mystery of the Eucharist


The Lord Jesus, the same night in which He was betrayed, took bread, and giving thanks, broke, and said: Take ye and eat, this is My Body which shall be delivered for you; this do for the commemoration of Me. In like manner also the chalice.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

From the bit bucket

Good thing I checked my trash folder. Just today, I received this notification that I am now a wealthy man. All I have to do is send some personal details such as my bank account number, so that the Central Bank of Nigeria can make the large deposit it is waiting to give me, and I'll be set.

---

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
CBN HEADQUATER- ZARIA STR,
GARKI-ABUJA, NIGERIA
[OFFICE OF THE PAY MASTER GENERAL]
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04
Dr Wright Tompson
Telephone: +234-8029269417
Email:(info_wright_paymaster@yahoo.com)

RE--PAYMENT SCHEADULE IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT #:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009 /

NEXT OFKIN FUND.

ATTENTION: Sir,

Dear Honorable contractors/next of kin inheritance,
From the records of outstanding contractors and next of kin inheritance due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria your name and company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors and next of kin inheritance who have not received their payments in respect of the contract or next of kin inheritance which you executed here in Nigeria. I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment and next of kin inheritance which is these amounts that stated here US$10.5M) ten million five hundred thousand dollas.
Please re-confirm to me if this is in line with what you have in your record.
and also re-confirm to me the followings.

(1) Your full name.
(2) Phone, fax and mobile .
(3) Company name, position
(4) Profession, age and marital status.
(5)Your full bank information

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you
Please note that all payments is strictly to made by transfer delivered or deplomartical way of delivering. Get back to me through my alternative Email (info_wright_paymaster@yahoo.com).

Regards,
Dr Wright Tompson
Central Bank of Nigeria PLC (CBN)
[OFFICE OF THE PAY MASTER GENERAL}

---

Also retrieved from the same folder: a personal invitation from Donald Trump.

Subject: Personal invitation from Donald Trump, RSVP

AD-VE-RT-I-SE-ME-NT

Dear MICHAEL,

What if I could tell you that I could make your day better? It is possible for you to do something extraordinary right now that can alter the course of your life - take advantage of this rare personal invitation from Donald Trump.

**************************************************
HTTP://uni.bawista.com/?ZMTU2ODM=Z-ZMTUwMDU2ODEsMzMxMzgz...
**************************************************
The Donald obviously found out that I am now a fellow rich guy, hence the personal invitation, rather than the impersonal bulk email that the hoi polloi have settle for. Yep, we are pretty much best buds now, the Donald and I.

Avarice isn't still considered a sin, is it?

---

I just checked -- it still is.

The "personal invitation" email appeals not only to avarice, but also to pride in the form of vanity. I wonder how many appeals to the other deadly sins I would have found, if I had carefully sifted through the rest of the contents of the bulk email folder, before flushing it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home